Thursday, February 3, 2011

Something New

So I'm trying something new... I'm a mother to an amazing little boy, I'm married to the love of my life, I have a husky mutt named Bear and a full time job (haha like the rest of you don't). I've always had creative ideas and lots of thoughts but tend to not have the time or money to follow through. For instance, I've always aspired to write a book. I even have the idea but some how have never manger to get past the "fear" of the blank page... LOL.

I try all kinds of crafts and I am always looking for something new to try... I make a lot of jewelry. I've also recently started tatting or more appropriately trying teach myself how to tat. So we'll see how that goes.

Anyway, so give me sometime to figure this "blog" out.

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment