Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines Day!

Well Happy Valentines Day to anyone who happens upon my blog.

I was reading various sites this morning and found a random statistic that surprised me. Apparently it's estimated that 15% of U.S. women send themselves flowers on Valentine's Day. That's crazy to me... Are we that desperate to appear "more loved" than our co-worker?? I just assume if you send yourself flowers you'd send them to work so others would see them... I don't why else you'd send yourself flowers if you weren't trying to get someone to see them.

Can we not be happy in ourselves? Does self-worth really boil down to how loved people THINK we are? Take heart in the love you really have from family and friends don't wallow in what you don't have but think you should.

Happy Creating and Happy Loving!

1 comment:

  1. Hi! You won on my blogaversary! Please email me your mailing address and Happy Valentine's Day!
    :-) ginab6 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete